Dear valued Inter-Tech customers, our hearts go out to all the families and businesses that have been impacted by the COVID-19 virus. Our focus has been on maintaining the health and safety of our staff, customers, and partners. We have implemented extra measures to prevent the spread of the virus while staying committed to our mission of providing the best customer support throughout the packaging industry.
We continue to monitor the World Health Organization, Center for Disease Control and other Federal and State authorities for updates on this situation, and we will take appropriate action as the situation dictates.
Inter-Tech Supplies Inc. remains open for business and welcomes inquiries for parts, tooling, and gaskets. We will remain focused on providing the best customer services throughout the national emergency caused by the COVID-19 virus. We know you are dealing with many challenges, and if there is anything we can do to support you, please do not hesitate to ask!
Steps we are Taking to Reduce the Risk of Contamination
Keeping Employees Safe
- We held an employee training on health and safety standards
- We have mandated that employees exhibiting symptoms must stay at home
- We have encouraged social distancing by investing in a partially remote workforce among our administrative and sales staff
- We have put a hold on employee travel
Securing a Healthy Environment
- We have stocked up on safety gloves and sanitizer
- We are constantly deep cleaning and disinfecting high-touch surfaces
- We are opening doors to eliminate contact with doors and increase ventilation
- We are currently not hosting outside visitors
Creating a Flexible Workspace
- We have no cases – however, we are prepared to accommodate employees who become sick or have a sick family member. More recently, due to increased cases Worldwide, We have enforced a 50/50 remote workforce among our administrative and sales team, in order to encourage social distancing.